Sometimes – often – life gets in the way and we lose touch with parts of ourselves. These parts can be our hobbies, friends, lifestyles or – to be on topic – kink. Job changes, injuries, illness, study, even breakups can all leave us feeling disconnected from parts of ourselves that we really value. This…Continue reading
The best way I’ve found to get into Pet space!
I’m so excited about this project – I just had to share! I made a new kinky friend through my holiday travels and her entire BDSM toy bag is pastel pink – including her rope. Combine this with my newest obsession of what my Owner affectionately calls “Bimbo’ pink I just had to dye my…Continue reading
Recently I had a conversation with a fellow kinky friend who had recently discovered puppy play – and had been having a lot of fun with it! She asked me for some advice on training in her pup space and I was honestly a bit stumped. I’d seen pups train and play at previous parties…Continue reading
Here are my five favourite ways to wear tails for pet play! With pros and cons of course #1 Plugs Pros You can ‘feel’ your tail when its being touched Your owner helping to put your tail is really hot Cons When your tail gets pulled (ouch) Restricts your clothing options Definatly not fun if…Continue reading
Kitten Play is a type of pet play where the “pet” takes on the role of a cat and their partner (if they have one) usually acts as their owner Unlike Puppy or Pony play, the Kitten Play community began developing online in the late 90’s – so kitten play is still pretty new! In…Continue reading
Puppy Play is a type of pet play where the “pet” takes on the role of a canine and their partner (if they have one) often takes on the role of an owner/trainer/handler Puppy play as we know it began in the leather community after the 2nd world war. Now days puppy play has become…Continue reading
Pony Play is a type of pet play where the “pet” role plays as a horse and their partner (if they have one) takes on the role of a trainer, rider, owner or groom.
The fun and playful ways I use Training in my BDSM Pet Play
So the other day I was deep in the black hole of the instagram pet community and I saw this Naturally I absolutly had to make a day collar with a little bell and I thought to myself Make it into a cradty critters tutorial!!! So lets get started! Making the collar All you will…Continue reading
Follow My Blog
For more about Animal Role play and notifications when new posts are uploaded!
- Reconnecting with Pet Play
- Begginners Guide to Pet Play – How to get into Pet Space
- Crafty Critters – I dyed my Rope!
- Puppy play position Training
- 5 ways to wear ribbon tails
- What is kitten play?
- What is Puppy Play
- What is Pony Play
- BDSM Kitten Play Training
- Crafty critters – DIY day collar
- Pet Play – Building a dynamic
- Crafty Critters – No-sew Clip in Bows!
- Begginers Guide to Pet Play – Finding your pet side
- What is Pet Play?
- Animal Roleplay and BDSM
- Crafty Critters DIY – Add piercings to your Pet Play ears
- Pet Play – How to carry your own leash
- Types of Animal Roleplay
- How to be a ‘Twu’ Animal Role-player
- Misconceptions about Animal Roleplay
- Why do people enjoy Animal Roleplay? Part 2 – Psychology
- Why Do people Enjoy Animal Roleplay – Part 1 Kink and BDSM
- What is Animal Roleplay?
- Lil Succubuss: The Origin Story